With so many workloads supported in Azure, it can be problematic finding the right details to help you make your decision on what part a Cloud Solution will make to your business.
think S3 Azure workshops are designed with your business in mind. Leading up to a workshop our team will work with you to build an appropriate agenda, and locate specialist speakers that will help you with your unique challenges.
Ultimately you will leave these workshops with the confidence you need to deliver on your Cloud/Hybrid Cloud Strategy.
“A very informative and productive Azure Workshop. The S3 team clearly have a very good insight into the technology along with the ability to derive tangible business benefits.”
Paul Rooney IT Manager
“Having a wide ranging workshop where we could discuss all aspects of the services provided by Azure, with an expert partner like S3 was invaluable. Furthermore the opportunity of a full Proof of Concept before committing to any change or purchase made it an easy decision to go ahead and embrace Azure Cloud technology services”.
Paul Hayward – IT Infrastructure Manager
Available Workload Topics
- Data Platform – SQL Modernisation
- Advanced Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Application Modernisation
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- DC Migration & Modernisation
- High Performance Compute (HPC)
- And many more
- Introduction & Cloud market update
- Understanding your Business challenges & goals
- Live demonstration of Azure
- White boarding
- How does Azure address your business requirements
- Next steps & PoC planning
Deliverables from Workshop
- Clear information on Azure capabilities aligned to your business requirements
- Step by step PoC model and suggested next steps
- Details regarding cost model aligned to your requirements
- Highlight overview of potential benefits